We dispatch orders usually within 1 working day of receipt. Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will email you concerning the reason for the delay. Orders received over the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us.
– All orders are sent using NZ Post or NZ Courier if courier is requested by the customer. If you require a non-signature delivery or have additional delivery instructions, please indicate this in the message box in the Checkout Form.
– Large orders cannot be delivered to PO boxes
– In general, delivery to your door will take no more than 2-3 working days from dispatch to North Island addresses and 2 working days for South Island addresses. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather conditions and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
– Orders will be automatically dispatched to the address provided at checkout, please ensure the correct delivery address is supplied. Once your order has been dispatched we cannot change the delivery address. Deliveries to rural addresses will usually take one to two days longer.
Consignments to rural locations may be left without signature or proof of delivery. As such, we cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items that have been delivered to rural addresses, we will however do our best to work towards a mutually acceptable outcome in the unexpected situation where an order does go missing.
- International Orders: We do ship internationally. You will be advised of shipping costs once your order is complete, packed and weighed.
Domestic Delivery Charges: – Orders over $110 will be sent freight-free Nationwide. – You must spend over $110 to get free shipping. – For orders under $120 a shipping charge of $6.00 will apply.
Order Collections: Customers are welcome to collect orders. If you wish to collect your order, simply select PICK UP NEXT BUSINESS DAY as the delivery option in the cart when placing your order. Your order will be ready for collection the following business day. You will be notified by email or text message when your order is available for collection, please do not come to collect your order until you have received this notification as it is unfair to other customers who may have placed an order ahead of you. Orders that are ready for collection can be picked up between 1.00pm and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Adding to an existing order: If you want to add a product to an order you have already placed please phone us, or text us. Contact details are listed below. Make sure you enter the order number for the original order into the order notes in your shopping cart.
Please note, you cannot add to an order if it has already been packed or dispatched. If your order has been processed, you will be contacted to pay any applicable shipping charges for the second order. On-site Payment Only orders placed on our premises can be paid for on-site. Orders placed online will not be processed until they have been paid for in full.
Returns & Refund Policy: We expect that you will be completely satisfied with any goods and services you receive from Candyrose. However, in the unlikely event that a product does not meet your expectations please contact us immediately to arrange a solution.
Considerable effort is made to accurately describe all the products we sell. In the event that goods are not true to description or faulty we will accept the goods for return and refund your money without hesitation.
Please ensure that the product you purchase is suitable for the purpose you intend as we are not obliged to accept goods for refund if you simply change your mind about a product. We will do our utmost to reach an amicable solution in such situations and at our discretion we may replace any goods accepted for credit or refund the applicable purchase cost.
We accept responsibility for properly packaging and addressing the goods as instructed. If your order is mislaid or you receive goods that have been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately and we will work to rectify any such issues promptly.
Please check all parcels carefully, by signing for a consignment you are formally accepting the goods in the condition in which they were received.